• Create New Thread For Request File Schematic Diagram etc.

Welcome to our Forum FastUnlock!

A Free Discussion Forum About Repair Smart Phone & Computer
Hardware, Software, Schematics, Diagram, Bios, Unlocking, FRP reset, phone unbrick solutions, etc.

Registration is free!

Download Surface pro 5 M1007506-015 Schematic

Surface pro 5 M1007506-015 Bios Schematic

Download list

A.pdf
1.1 MB · Views: 10

B.pdf
884.9 KB · Views: 8

Surface pro 5 .pdf
2.3 MB · Views: 13

surface pro 5 ok.bin.zip
5.2 MB · Views: 12

newtest

Registered
Reaction score
LV

@FastUnlock™
Hello admin, I'm from Vietnam, I'm still at school age but I'm very passionate about watching it on youtube to play around with the main game and by chance I came across such a great website today, I don't have any cards to use. Donate all, if the ad is in Vietnam, I will donate by phone card :3.

I wish the heart button showed up instead of the like button.

Do you have a diagram and boardview of gigabyte ex58-ud5, I'm thinking of buying this motherboard with this code, but I don't see the diagram and boardview of this main, thank you admin.

* Translated from google translate, if there are any words that are confusing or dry, please ignore.

FastUnlock™

Staff
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Awards
Name
Abdulrahim Balt Hadjiali
LV

@FastUnlock™
Hello admin, I'm from Vietnam, I'm still at school age but I'm very passionate about watching it on youtube to play around with the main game and by chance I came across such a great website today, I don't have any cards to use. Donate all, if the ad is in Vietnam, I will donate by phone card :3.

I wish the heart button showed up instead of the like button.

Do you have a diagram and boardview of gigabyte ex58-ud5, I'm thinking of buying this motherboard with this code, but I don't see the diagram and boardview of this main, thank you admin.

* Translated from google translate, if there are any words that are confusing or dry, please ignore.

Try this sir only Available

Gigabyte EX58-UD5 Rev.1.02

Download list

EX58-UD5 Rev.1.02.pdf
336.8 KB · Views: 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1) Show all

Top Bottom